FSE Listings: Frankfurt Listings IPOs and Going Public on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
FSE Listings specializes in listings and IPO’s on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings are one of the most appealing forms of going public because you can:
- list within 3-6 weeks
- list with high market cap values
- all the shares are free trading
- no need for audited financial statements
- the cost of annual fees is only 5k euro (no additional costs)
- over 100 million investors (liquidity)
- cost of listing is only 60,000 euro with FSE Listings
FSE Listings has been listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since the early 90′s. Frankfurt IPOs are often characterized as a listing where the financing is completed after the firm goes public. However, there are also regulated IPOs which involve raising capital prior to listing, however, the fees are much higher for a typical investment bank sponsored listing versus a designated sponsor listing based on meeting the requirements.
What are the requirements?
Before I answer what are the requirements, I would like to know more about your firm and company, and why you want to list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Maybe you can contact us and let us know:
- Are the assets in your company worth over 500k euro?
- How much money has been invested to date?
- Do you have a Business Plan? (send it to us)
- Do you have any financial statements for your firm? Management prepared?
- Do you have a professional Board, do you have at least 2 Directors?
- Do you have a local auditor? (We may need to provide one to you)
- How much money do you need to raise?
- What are your goals for listing on an exchange?
- What type of business are you in that you think people would want to invest and why? What is the opportunity?
- Are you looking to list your company on the Frankfurt stock exchange or buy a Frankfurt shell for sale?
- How quickly do you need to be public? 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks?
FSE Listings guarantees all of the listings, the funds are placed in escrow so their are no risks until your FSE Listings is complete accept the initial set-up cost drawn down by invoice. We can list your firm onto the 3rd largest exchange in the world in 2-6 weeks if you are prepared.
Find out if you qualify, find out what documents you need, find out why we are the best firm for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the world.
FSE Listings, the leader in listing firms on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Call +442032867779 or email email@example.com