FSE Listings: Bridge Capital Programs for Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings Positives and Negatives
Bridge Capital Programs for Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings Positives and Negatives
There are several supposed bridge capital financing options that have been developed for Frankfurt Listings, many of which Companies need to beware of before making any decision to go with one company over another.
Firstly, merger law for vending a company into an existing shell company is relatively straight forward. The merger law however doesn’t help if you overlook the following, bridge capital and going public professionals within the field do not tell the underlying costs of bridge capital to get a shell company:
- The shell company they pass on to you requires due diligence based on potential debts and liabilities they may have (indemnification is not enough)
- The debt left on the company is generally much higher than the regular fee of listing
- The size of your company that is kept by the bridge capital group is often 5-10% of your company, we will outline how this can destroy your firm
- In addition to shell company bridge capital programs, there are listings from scratch bridge capital programs, that look like this:
- They claim to pay all the expenses of going public on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- They claim to run a 3 month promotional campaign
- They take 5-10% of your company depending on how hard you negotiate
From a laymen’s eyes, this looks like a pretty good deal for listing a company. However, here is the flaws in these programs
- New companies start of relatively illiquid, even 50,000 shares of a company could cause a drop in stock price
- Where there is a 3 month campaign for IR, the bridge financer can dump their stock (even if they say they will not) using your companies good name, causing in essence a pump and dump using your firms name. (Possibly ruining your reputation.) They will always sell first, convincing you they are entitled because they listed your firm. They will never see the same value as you do in the percentage of your company that they hold.
- They never relinquish full control, often these Bridge Capital companies or fse listings firms that are unethical will have clauses, debts, caveats, and defaults that hold the company and management hostage (often until they have blown-out their shares.)
The best way to go public professionally is to pay for a listing directly, not using go public people who use merger law and market forces to hold hostage your company.
- Listing your company only costs 60,000 euro to a maximum of 120,000 euro including IR campaigns for 1 year (not three months)
- You own 100% of the company when you list yourself
- If you can’t afford 60,000 euro, you should not be considering going public as you will not be able to afford staying public. Why build a company for everyone else to profit from, holding you hostage because you simply couldn’t afford 60k euro. The long term it will cost you time, money, reputation, and your company.
If you can raise your own capital of 60,000 euro to go public, you get the funds from the money raising on the stock market, you keep control of your business, you can get more money per share value because you will have a stable market!
You don’t know how to best raise money for your firm?
FSE Listings Inc has one of the best systems for training companies how to raise the initial start-up capital for their firm. As professionals in the field for over 30 years, we can build your structure, documents, and make pre-public financing commitments that do not ask for a % of your firm, but simply use common business sense for businesses looking for venture capital.
FSE Listings Inc is run by Robert Russell, Ryan Gibson, and Mark Bragg. FSE Listings Inc is the only firm that lists companies on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange that has a reputation for its honesty in dealings, disclosing the positives and negatives of any one deal, and finding the best financing options for your firm.
If you want to list your firm, please include:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available
If you have been considering other listing firms, financing options, and directions for your firm but are simply researching the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings, please contact us so we can give you our knowledge and opinion. The best way to move forward is to build a roadmap with our team and decide the best options before your firm jumps into a relationship with a clever group versus an honest-intelligent listing team. FSE Listings Inc is the Leader for FSE Listings, listing more firms per month than any other listing firm.
YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME, ABILITY, MONEY, and MOST IMPORTANT REPUTATION to invest in your life and for your business, be smart and contact email@example.com, so we can make the best out of the assets and time you have!