FSE Listings: Establishing a company for listing on the Frankfurt stock exchange
Establishing a company for listing on the Frankfurt stock exchange
Establishing a company for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is best done using a UK listed company. FSE Listings specializes in building these companies with the required stock exchange par value, capital in, resolutions, articles, documentation, support material, and professional financial advisors and consultants to ensure a timely and professional listing.
By building a trading company in the UK for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, your firm lists on the exchange in 2-6 weeks and is capable of electronic trading immediately upon formation.
Do not try to build a company on your own, the requirements will end up costing your triple in the end as you will need to reform your firm to meet the demands of the exchange and resolutions required to accept such a listing.
Form your firm with FSE Listings, our incorporation and formation services include:
– Articles of Incorporation
– Company Name Registration
– Company Registration with Company House UK
– Resolutions accepting the listing
– Resolutions for the issuance of shares
– Asset and corporate merger for shares
– SH01 Form filed
– Special provisions which will assist in running the public company
– Par value acceptable to the Frankfurt Exchange
– Required Capital Equity and issuance of shares for the Frankfurt Exchange
– Utilize the appropriate FSE Law’s and regulations
– Prepare the ISIN
– Register the firm (Register the company) with the Exchange
With all of the documentation prepared, your firm can list within 10 -15 days!
If you want to list your firm, please include:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available