FSE Listings: Finance is where a person creates an environment where an act of faith can be taken
“Finance is where one person creates an environment of which an act of faith or trust occurs and causes actions to be taken”
The question therefore is how one can create the environment of which an act of faith can happen.
Here are a few points to consider:
- If your Management has a good track record.
- If the firms your Management worked with have a history of making contracts and keeping them, making debts and paying them, come with industry respect. (Including your current firm.)
- The firm shows that it is well run, well planned out, and has projections and applications of their business model that are respected best practices, proven, and plausible.
- The business owners show respect to the prospective financers for their involvement, that they reflect immediately that they will honour a business relationship between each other.
- The business owner doesn’t ask for too much in an unreasonable amount of time of knowing each other. Regardless of the opportunity, it is a sign of disrespect in the finance world to ask for a million dollars yesterday.
- If you need something done fast, than have your paperwork audited, your financial documents prepared, your contracts and due diligence binders in order, and debts disclosed and clearly outlined with the risk factors. Ask for it quickly without preparation is to ask someone to do your homework, it’s your business, do your homework before you get to class.
- Be prepared to afford additional due diligence documents and have a budget aside to do so, building relationships sometimes takes an act of faith into showing you are willing to invest in doing things right.
- If an agreement is signed, respect the terms of the agreement. If all forms of finance must go through one source, then all the firms you have spoken to should be made aware, so as not to cross over. Respect, Business Ethics, and Common Sense prevail in the success of a firm!
- Show the future exit strategy, such as dividends, asset backed investment, or listing the firm on a stock exchange. Most commonly, FSE Listings Inc helps form this environment of which an act of faith can occur by assisting in forming the business direction and documents, and listing a firm quickly on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. http://www.fselistings.com
Written by Ryan Gibson, Editor and Business Consultant
If you have a firm that is interested and qualified to work with FSE Listings Inc, you should contact us today by submitting your company details. Companies who qualify could benefit from utilizing:
- Listing Services for going public on a stock exchange
- Bond and Debt financing services
- Equity Placements
- Equity Lines of Credit
- Merger and Acquisitions, not limited to reverse mergers, but actual joint ventures
Submit the following information:
If you want to list your firm, please include:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available