How to Prepare Yourself For A Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listing
Firstly Prepare the documentation for your team of FSE Listings Consortium Consultants:
List of Required Documents and Information
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Number of shares outstanding (as per incorporation documents) and par-value per share (also as per incorporation documents)
- Certified Copies of ID’s of the directors and supporting documents (please look at appendix A)
- Business Plan
- Financials (Opening Balance Sheet etc)
- Letter from Auditor with regards to paid in capital or a Solicitor who is holding the funds
- Letter from the CEO Certifying the paid in capital and number of shareholders within the company
- ISIN documentation completed and applied for by FSE Listings Inc
Second Step Documents
- Frankfurt Application Document Signed with above documents.
- Engagement Letter with the Registrar for Electronic Trading within your jurisdiction, For example CREST
- Upon receipt of registration details create the register of members of ordinary shareholders.
- Produce and issue the initial ordinary share certificates of entitlement.
- Liaise with Euroclear UK & Ireland Limited (“EUI”) to ensure all procedures and documentation is in place to enable CREST eligibility of the issued ordinary shares.
- Issue for signing and return by your firm both the CREST Security Application Form and CREST Enablement Letter.
- Submit to EUI both the signed CREST Security Application Form and CREST Enablement Letter.
Secondly, ensure you have a consultant from FSE Listings Inc who can perform the following tasks with the documentation supplied:
- Initial due diligence
- Prepare and coordinate drafting of a Company securities prospectus/expose for admission to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange for IPO
- Liaising with company management for all due diligence documentation required in respect of the IPO listing
- Preparation of all other documents required for admission to trading and commencement of trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Appoint and work with Share Registrar of Company to have shares registered
- Activate electronic share registration system with Share Registrar and share clearing system in Germany
- Joint presentation of the application for the listing of new shares for IPO by Company
- Liaison with Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Drafting and coordinating publication of any mandatory announcements
- Application for the start of trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange for the Company’s IPO.
- Assist in transfer of shares via CREST/CLEARSTREAM into the electronic trading system.
Services include the cost of the Sponsor, Listing, Filings, Incorporation, and documentation preparation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today if you are interested in listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange!
FSE Listings Inc guarantees the success of your listing! www.fselistings.com
Contact us with your information!
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available
Contact Robert Russell or Mark Bragg today!