What do we get from FSE Listings that other Go Public firms don’t offer for 60k euro?
FSE Listings is a leader in listing firms on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and surpases any other listing service in both quality of the listing and outcome for financed clients. We do the extra mile!
– You receive assistance setting up a brokerage account that trades Frankfurt Shares
– You receive assistance in setting up the first trade with the Market Maker and ensuring your shares are properly placed into the system
– You receive the proper merger and listing advice to ensure your goals are met for raising capital
– Our firm does not take a percentage of your firm
– Our fees include the introduction to capital partners (we charge only for completed termsheets)
– The first press release by the company is also included
– The set-up of the market maker
– The set-up of the transfer agent
– The set-up of the auditor
– The set-up of the company that is listed
– The corporate health check and due diligence
– The set-up of a corporate secretary and resolutions
– The building of the company in a jurisdiction that is friendly to raising capital
– Our Corporations can raise up to 5 million euros every 12 month without a prospectus, most firms try to sell you Canadian and US listed firms that require stricter registration rules. You are paying for the right structure, right services, and right professionals.
From the point of view of what FSE Listings Inc has to offer, we can list firms in 3-6 weeks on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange from submission, we keep the costs to a minimum, 60k euro, and we can introduce up to 5 million euro first round financing for firms that qualify. The Frankfurt listing doesn’t have the on going costs of Audits, Legal opinions and bills, disclosures, filings, and reporting that the other exchanges have. Most exchanges are not making it easier for small businesses, their idea of quality companies are those that can pay large bills and yearly fees, there is no interest in quality small businesses on the other exchanges. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the most friendly market in the World for new businesses and existing businesses looking to raise capital.
In addition, once listed on the FSE, one can always dual list, cross list, or relist on the AIM, OTCBB, TSX,ASX, JSE, etc.
As a consultancy, FSE Listings Inc provides training to clients, coaches clients, and works with them for years not months. We are available for questions at +19146133889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSE Listings Inc guarantees the success of your listing! www.fselistings.com
Contact us with your information!
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Amount of Capital invested to date
- Amount of Capital required
- Reasons for wanting to list
- Description of Business
- Website if available
Contact Robert Russell or Mark Bragg today!