Are you a Capital Pool Corporation at risk of being delisted or don't meet requirements of the TSX.V? Or is delisted or on the NEX?
Are you a Capital Pool Corporation at risk of being delisted from the TSX.V?
Have you built a Capital Pool Corporation (CPC) which is looking to raise more capital and or to complete a transaction but the market volatility has caused a difficult climate to raise funds or attract the right projects?
Have you listed your Capital Pool Corporation on the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture Markets (TSX.V) and you are now looking for a qualifying transaction or a way to raise more capital for your company?
The good news we have for you is that a NEX Listing is not your only option, nor merging with another CPC or investing in a TSX company, all because of the job you have done in the past raising funds which qualify you to list in the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. There are two ways we can greatly help you raise capital and create liquidity superior to what you may have even experienced as a TSX.V company within the next 4-5 weeks by listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange your Capital Pool Corporation. Many people overlook the fact that the capital-in requirement of 250,000 euro or $400,000 has already been registered as capital-in during the process of going public and listing as a CPC. If not, we suggest either raising the additional capital or merging with an existing CPC to make up for the 250,000 euro capital in requirement.
Once the capital in requirement has been reached, the corporation will pay an advisor and listing fee guaranteed to succeed in listing the company within the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The fee of 60,000 euro or estimated $100,000 CDN accomplishes listing the company with all shares free trading, including the original Director and Founders blocks. In addition, the Frankfurt market is an exchange which is RRSP eligible which makes a difference to many of your shareholders who are Canadian, with the following other benefits:
- The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the world’s third largest trading center for securities and Germany’s largest exchange.
- And German investors, both institutional and private, who have held back from investing for many years by government restraints and their own conservatism, are now actively searching for small to mid-size U.S. and Canadian companies to invest in.
- The German Frankfurt Exchange has a primary market consisting of more than 100 million people, and has the fastest rate of growth and the highest income per head in the EU. (Canada’s market population is less than half and a lower income per head.)
- European investors invest for the long term. And in most European countries there are major tax benefits for holding on to purchased stock for a certain amount of time as opposed to “dumping” it immediately into the market. The lack of investors that instantly sell a company’s stock allows for stability in stock price and opportunities for growth. Compared to the listing on other exchanges, such as the NASDAQ, OTC Bulletin Board, Canadian Venture Exchange (TSX) or the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in London, Frankfurt stands out because of the ease of entry, (Audited financials are not required), fast process and low annual fees.
- Today, with a total turnover of €5.2 trillion per year the Frankfurt Stock Exchange strengthens its position as the world’s 3rd largest trade-place for stocks and the world’s 2nd largest by market capitalization.
Don’t become concerned if it looks like you are dropping to the NEX exchange when you can reorganize your current Capital Pool Corporation in its delisted state for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
If the $100,000 consulting fee is in access of the available capital within the company, consider merging with other Capital Pools or delisted capital pools to establish the required funds. If you are interested in assistance in reorganizing your Capital Pool Corporation to list on the Frankfurt Exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The process for going public is fast (3-5 weeks) and not subject to listing requirements and fees associated to your local markets, due to the organizational consulting by www.fselistings.com. Our reorganization plan will extinguish the local expenses and regulations and deliver the capital and liquidity your shareholders should have in Euro currency. By listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange using www.fselistings.com, you will have ongoing access to market professionals, IR companies, and institutional investors. Road shows within Europe are not only effective at assisting companies to raising 1 million euro to 10 million euro, but essential for the long-term liquidity of your company.
Taking a primary listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is an essential component to your companies success moving forward. www.fselistings.com is also associated to www.stockexchangelistings.com and www.otclistings.com which have an in depth network of companies and financers that can assist you to raise capital once you have dual listed into the other markets. Start with listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange today, contact email@example.com.
We can also be reached at any of the following numbers internationally:
020 8123 5719 United Kingdom
8175 3591 Hong Kong S.A.R., China
(22) 575 20 28 Switzerland
(02) 8006 9127 Australia
(914) 613-3889 United States
27110836116 South Africa
Send Your Company Details For A CALLBACK with Timeline And Qualifications Meeting By www.FSEListings.com: