FSE Listings: Frankfurt Dual Listing Of Australian Companies is Back!
Once again, Australian companies are dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in volume to create liquidity events for their clients. With the onset of Covid, more and more traders are taking to online platforms such as trading Frankfurt shares, increasing the volume of dual listing companies and gaining exposure into the European market who is looking for alternative markers to list within.
- Within the agriculture sector Wide Open Agriculture did a Dual Listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange in 2018, beginning the wave again of Australian firms by the Dual listing of WOA shares on Frankfurt Stock Exchange. WOA shares trade under code ‘2WO’ listed for the purpose of Broadening WOA’s European investor appeal. (FSE Listings: www.fselistings.com)
- Weebit Nano shares listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange as an Australian Dual listing as did NQ Minerals Plc (AQSE:NQMI), the green mining company with significant mining operations in Tasmania Australia, is pleased to announce the Company’s ordinary shares are now dual listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (“FSE”). Trading commenced today Wednesday, May 5 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (CET) under the code 44D. (ASX Listings: www.asxlistings.com)
- NQ is among the first companies with a primary listing on London’s Aquis Exchange (“AQSE”) to achieve a dual listing on the FSE and have worked closely with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Wertpapieranalyse GmbH (“DGWA”), a mining and resource focused European investment banking boutique, to achieve this milestone. The Company’s primary reporting exchange remains London AQSE and, as previously announced, the Company is working to seek admission of its ordinary shares to the Standard List on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. (ASX Listings www.asxlistings.com)
- PERTH: TYMLEZ Group Limited, blockchain platform provider, announced the completion of a dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is active as of today and makes it easy for European investors to buy and sell TYMLEZ shares and broadens the market to attract future funds. “There has been a lot of demand from European investors to have an easy access to trade TYMLEZ shares. With this dual listing we leverage ASX’s cooperation with the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and we fulfil a long time wish from European investors for easy access to trade possibilities of TYMLEZ shares” said Reinier van der Drift, CEO of TYMLEZ. “Another advantage of this dual listing in Frankfurt is that it does not incur additional ongoing costs or reporting obligations,” said Jitze Jongsma, CFO of TYMLEZ. (FSE Listings: www.fselistings.com)
- TORONTO and MELBOURNE, Australia, March 1, 2021 /CNW/ – BANXA (TSX-V: BNXA) (FSE: AC00) (“BANXA” or “Company”) a Payment Service Provider (PSP) focused on providing clients safe, compliant access to the digital assets market, is pleased to announce it has begun trading today on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the following codes, FSE Symbol: AC00, WKN: A2QQHE, ISIN: CA06683R1010. Founder & Chairman Domenic Carosa stated “Dual listing onto the Frankfurt Stock Exchange will help expand our reach into the European investor community who are seeking exposure to the growing digital asset ecosystem”. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange ranks third globally in terms of volume of trading behind the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market and will provide Banxa wider access to European and other international investors. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is another exciting component of Banxa’s public market strategy and will make it easier for Europeans to invest. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange accounts for over 90 per cent of the volume of all German stock exchanges and represents a large share of the European market. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange has more than 250 international trading institutions and more than 4,500 traders. Investors directly connected to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange represent 35 percent of the world’s investment capital. (FSE Listings: www.fselistings.com)
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited [ASX:ANP | US OTC:ATHJY] dual listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE) its Australian Company, under the code AWY. The dual listing was possible without primary listing procedures and there is no requirement to issue any additional shares due to Company’s shares being listed on the ASX, an approved FSE exchange. Mark Diamond, Chief Executive Officer of Antisense Therapeutics said: “Dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange supports our strategy to broaden overseas investor base in line with the planned clinical development of ATL1102 and our goal of bringing global therapeutic products to global markets”. (FSE Listings: www.fselistings.com)
- Tianjin Beroni Biotechnology Co got its National Stock Exchange of Australia shares listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. According to Beroni’s statement on the website of the National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSX), the company has a dual-listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the statement said that Beroni will attract investors via the NSX and Frankfurt Stock Exchange when assessing other business opportunities and will, at the same time, expand existing businesses. Also, the company is considering cooperation with leading biopharmaceutical enterprises, including conducting R&D activities in joint ventures and clinical trials of new biopharmaceutical products. (SGCI and Rennel Bank) (Business Listings Group: www.businesslistingsgroup.com)
- Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX: CM8) (Crowd Mobile Ltd or The Company) is pleased to announce that it has listed its ordinary shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and European based XETRA. Frankfurt based Securities trading bank Steubing AG has been appointed to manage the listing and Crowd Mobile’s Stock Code in Europe is “CM3”. The dual-listing of Crowd Mobile’s shares in Frankfurt & XETRA reflects the growing importance of Europe in the company’s global growth strategy. The European region represents a rapidly increasing proportion of the Company’s overall global business, and provides very attractive growth opportunities. Crowd Mobile now generates over 80% of its group revenue from Europe and has over 80% of its global workforce located in the region. Crowd Mobile has experienced rapid growth and performance across European markets in particular. (German Stock Exchange Listings: www.germanstockexchangelistings.com)
- A-Cap Energy Limited (“A-Cap or the “Company”) dual listed its ASX Company’s shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The Company’s shares are tradeable under the ticker code “VUT” on the exchange. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is one of the largest exchanges in the world and the most important securities market in continental Europe. The dual-listing will support A-Cap’s European strategic collaborations in the electric vehicle (EV) industry, capital raising, market making activities and introducing new shareholders into the Company’s share registry. (Australian Stock Exchange Listings: ASX Listings www.ASXListings.com)
- African lithium developer, Prospect Resources Ltd (ASX: PSC) (“Prospect” or “the Company”) is an Australian dual listing of the Company’s shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The Company’s shares will trade under the code “5E8”. The Frankfurt listing expands Prospect’s investor reach and increases the Company’s exposure to European markets, which is one of the largest regions consuming ultra-low iron petalite in the glass & ceramics market. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the world’s third largest exchange-trading market, behind the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. More than 50% of the total trades on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange are conducted through investors in countries outside of Germany. Prospect’s Managing Director, Sam Hosack, said “Prospect now has access to new clients and capital markets and will gain greater liquidity and exposure to many more retail and institutional investors. This also places us in the European region that is home to some of the largest glass & ceramic end user customers. We see Europe as a core region in Prospect’s capital market and product marketing strategy. The Frankfurt listing also overcomes time difference and account issues for European retail investors.” (ASX Listings: www.ASXListings.com)
- Reccce Pharamceuticals (RCE) has become an Australian dual-lister after assuming its position on a major German exchange, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The Australian-based company will begin trading on the exchange today under the code R9Q with no affiliated capital raising activities. According to Recce, the move is expected to broaden its institutional and retail investor base across the E.U., in alignment with increasing activity in the region. The dual listing grants Recce a position on the twelfth largest stock exchange in the world by market capitalisation. (Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Wertpapieranalyse) According to the company, the dual listing was enacted without many of the typical primary listing procedures, which it describes as a widening of investor reach with minimal cost. (Business Listings Group: www.businesslistingsgroup.com)
Business Listings Group Ryan@businesslistingsgroup.com have a proven and consistent European marketing approach which includes engagement with our extensive database of investors, connections with finance media, German language translation of corporate interviews with CEO, dissemination of ASX releases throughout EU finance channels, engagement with significant investors and family offices in Europe and the UK. Dual Listing ASX listed companies on the FSE usually costs around EUR 10,000, with additional proposals available for marketing engagement.
German retail investors have been able to buy and sell Neometals shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (or Deutsche Börse) for more than four years. And Neometals isn’t the only one: roughly a third of ASX-listed companies have what’s loosely called a “dual listing” in Frankfurt, with the 744 stocks ranging from A-Cap Energy and Abacus Property to Zenith Minerals and Zip Co.
If you are looking for a specialist in dual listing companies on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange contact Ryan@businesslistingsgroup.com, Ryan Gibson is the CEO of Business Listings Group, FSE Listings Inc, StockExchangeListings.com, and a large community database of over 3 million European Investors.
Growing numbers of Australian businesses are listing on overseas stock exchanges, with the Frankfurt Stock Exchange proving to be one of the international exchanges of choice.