Welcome to FSE Listings, Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings: A South African and European consulting firm providing financial related services to both public and private corporations. Since 2000, we have been listing and financing firms on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange as FSE Listings. We are the only FSE Listing firm you require.
- 24/7 service
- Simple and clear account application
- We are fully Clearstream, Euroclear, Crest, Residual, enabled for the GXG
- Open an account to trade the GXG and you are automatically registered to trade over 100+ other markets around the world
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
How do I trade the GXG?
Trading the GXG is easy with RST Capital. With 24/7 service you can call us anytime to place a trade. Your RST Capital representative will take your order and advise you as soon as it’s filled.
Step One: Opening an Account
The first step in trading the GXG is opening an account. RST Capital has made this process simple for you by providing a checklist within the application of what is needed to open the account. You may download the appropriate application form here or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the forms and we’ll send them to you right away.
Step Two: Funding the account and/or depositing shares
Once the account is approved you will receive an email with your assigned account number. The account is now ready to be funded and/or stocks deposited. In the email there will be wire instructions which you may use to fund your account. Alternatively, you may deposit shares into your account. To do so simply contact your RST Capital representative and he/she will walk you through the process.
Step Three: Viewing your holdings/account
Once RST Capital receives your initial deposit of shares and/or funds you will be assigned a login and password. With these you can easily login via our website and view your account online 24/7.
Step Four: Trading
Trading the GXG requires that you work with one of the broker-dealer members of the exchange such as RST Capital. As well, that broker-dealer must be able to clear the stock that you are wanting to trade/deposit. The GXG trades via Clearstream, Crest, Euroclear, and Residual. RST Capital can trade them all.
Step Five: Spending your money
If you want to withdrawal your funds it is a simple process with RST Capital. We can either wire the funds to you, which usually takes 1-3 days before it hits your account, or we can put the funds directly onto your RST Capital VISA card if you have a Premium Account.*
How do I deposit Stock?
That is easy with RST Capital. Simply contact us and we’ll walk you through the process of opening an account and depositing your GXG stock with us. Once deposited simply call us with your trade instructions any time of day.
If you have Frankfurt Listed shares and need a broker dealer to trade these shares, you have probably had a difficult time finding one that would accept Open Market shares.
Some of the challenges may be related to your location, such as US, Canadian, Australian, and various African Citizens have a difficult time setting up a Frankfurt Trading Account.
RST Capital (http://www.rstcapital.com) can trade up to 100 different markets including the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, US OTCBB, TSX, JSE, and various other markets.
If you need a broker dealer to work with you, contact email@example.com
The market financial advisor and broker dealer RST Capital has been admitted to act as a Corporate Advisor and list firms on the GXG Markets within the UK and Denmark. Frankfurt Listings can list their firms in 5-10 days, giving their shareholders an opportunity to trade on a UK Exchange.
Firms who do not qualify for listing on the Frankfurt Entry Standard can quickly move their listing over to the GXG OTC Markets. This is a nominal fee which includes exchange fee and due diligence.
RST Capital is one of the most affordable corporate advisors for listing firms on the GXG Markets. In addition, in partnership with UK broker dealer IFXBG, RST Capital can provide:
- Prospectus Writing
- Trading on over 100 different markets
- Business and Asset Valuations
- Bond formation and Financing
Contact GXG@RSTCapital.com today!
FSE Listings: Prospectus Writing to Upgrade Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings to Entry Standard or Move Your Listing to London Stock Exchange Listings
Many of these firms have also moved to the GXG Markets a new sophisticated investor stock exchange. One of the most liquid markets which is available for trading on almost any global online and offline brokerage house is the London Stock Exchange. Utilizing a UK Broker, such as IFXBG Limited, you can upgrade your Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings to the London Stock Exchange or big board Frankfurt Deutsche Boerse.
From our experience, the London Stock Exchange and GXG markets have started picking up the investor sentiment that once was the Frankfurt markets. The London Stock Exchange being one of the largest trading markets with over 3.3 trillion GBP market capitalization as the 4th largest exchange in the world and estimated as the largest in Europe. Listing on the largest stock exchange in Europe will allow your firm to access Pound Sterling investment capital and Euro investment Capital.
Service websites to consider following if you are interested in these services:
1. IFXBG Limited UK Broker Dealer who is capable of writing prospectus documents, listing and sponsoring firms on UK markets, and financing. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. FSE Listings Inc, Frankfurt Stock Exchange consulting firm who can write prospectus documents for converting Frankfurt listed firms to Frankfurt Entry Standard listings, introduce broker dealers to sponsor your firm, and co-ordinate turn-key listing solutions on European Stock Exchanges. (email@example.com)
3. IFXBG registrar services, http://www.ifxbgregistrar.com
4. Sophisticated Investor Register, http://www.sophisticatedinvestorregister.com
Several Frankfurt Listings of Canadian, UK, Chinese, German, Swiss, Australian, and other foreign markets joined the Frankfurt Open Market and 2nd Quotation Board with the purpose of eventually fast track listing onto the London Stock Exchange.
Now is the time with the change in the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, to move your firm over to the London Stock Exchange. The London Stock Exchange has already begun clearing more shares than the Frankfurt Open Market which is on its way to being dismantled or has been suggested to close on companies without a prospectus ready.
Instability of the Frankfurt Listings has lead many firms to focus on the London Stock Exchange through Broker Dealers, such as IFXBG Limited. If you are a Frankfurt Listing looking to move from the FSE Listings to London Stock Exchange Listings, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
IFXBG is dedicated to helping companies grow through listing on the EU GXG Markets and London Stock Exchange – dedicated to help companies in all of EU to grow!
International Financial Exchange and Banking Group (IFXBG) is dedicated to helping companies grow through listing on the EU GXG Markets and London Stock Exchange – dedicated to help companies in all of EU to grow! As a licensed UK Broker Dealer, we are enabled to assist small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to established European Stock Exchanges such as the GXG Markets and London Stock Exchange without the overburdening costs or bureaucracy that most firms face by performing IPOs on main board stock listings.
IFXBG specializes in producing corporate valuations, registrar services, broker dealer services, sponsorship onto the stock exchange, UK prospectus writing, German Prospectus writing, and Danish prospectus writing, as well as Bond formation and financing. The combination of the services enable a turn-key go public strategy that enables financing and funding or your project. The Go Public process is an excellent method for firms who are willing to consider going public in Europe or going public in the UK.
Our firm has specialized team members who are familiar with:
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange listings (and converting them with prospectus documents to upper boards such as Deutsche Boerse or London Stock Exchange)
- London Stock Exchange Listings
- Australian Stock Exchange Listings
- Toronto Stock Exchange Listings (TSX Listings)
- US Market Listings
- GXG UK Listings
Our firm has regional specialists dedicated to bringing firms public in Europe through:
- Prospectus writing, Listing and IPO of Canadian firms
- Prospectus writing, Listing and IPO of US firms
- Prospectus writing, Listing and IPO of UK firms
We have a team of brokers and advisors, sophisticated investor registers, angel networks, venture capital firms, and even pre-IPO financing partnerships and services who specialize in fund raising for SMEs who work with the GXG Markets and IFXBG.
For a step by step guide of listing your company on the GXG Markets with IFXBG, you can download the guide, GXG_Listings_Process_GXG_UK_Markets.
If you are interested in the GXG Markets Guide to Joining the GXG Markets, download the GXG Markets UK official Market Guide to Joining the GXG Markets: GXGMarketsUKGuideToJoining.
About IFXBG Limited
IFXBG Limited is a leading GXG Broker Dealer and Registered UK Broker Dealer who enables SME firms for public listings on European Stock Exchanges, including due diligence, third-party valuations, increasing share price and corporate values, prospectus preparation, admission to GXG Markets, Frankfurt Markets, London Stock Exchange, Berlin, and Luxembourg. Financing is available through sophisticated investor networks and Bond offerings. IFXBG has a mechanism to enable up to 10 billion euro in financing, of which currently firms can apply to qualify as a participant in the IFXBG SA (Luxembourg) Financing.
Contact us today to discuss listing your firm on the GXG Markets and Financing your project. Info@ifxbg.com
You are looking to gather information together so that a quick and fast prospectus can be put together so you can meet your reporting and requirements regulations or funding demands. This article therefore is a comprehensive description of the building blocks that you will need to organize to list on the London, GXG, Frankfurt, or other EU stock exchanges or for raising capital within Europe.
The prospectus and Annex is based on a building block approach of items gathered for disclosure purposes. Firstly, if you are in the UK or EU you need to have these basics ready and prepared before working with a firm to build a prospectus document:
- The corporate business plan
- Financial projections and Financials (preferably audited)
- The assets and liabilities, financial position, profits and losses, shareholder debts, registrations, and shareholder register
- All corporate documents to review the rights attached to the transferable securities and or appointment and change thereof. Including Minute Books, Resolutions, Director information and due diligence, asset purchase agreements, valuations, and
- Pro forma and financials, list of debts, securities, notes, guarantees, asset backed securities and or offerings of bonds, derivatives, depository receipts, bank registrations, indentures, prior offering documents and subscribers
- All contracts related to services offered by the company, revenue earned by the company, and method of reporting and collecting the revenue
- All contracts related to the assets of the company, ownership, and transferability
- All contracts related to service providers, expenses, investments, and debts owed by the company
- All material liabilities and lists of such liabilities including debts, law suits, potential lawsuits, or threats there of liabilities.
- Disclosure of any partnership, collective investment, and or commitments made
- The shareholder lists and for what consideration the shares where issued, all related back-up documentation
- Any reports, third party valuations, analysis, or industry reports produced on behalf of the company or the assets held within the company
- The total amount of funds required for funding purposes
- Use of the funds, including detailed description of per item sale cost, manufacturing cost, service cost, asset cost, to fully breakdown all uses of the funds. Contracts and or quotes that support the estimated expenses and investment usage.
- the rights attaching to the transferable securities
The necessary information must be presented in a form which is comprehensible and easy to analyse. The basic structure of which this documentation and information on the company is broken down in a basic ANNEX here: http://fsahandbook.info/FSA/html/handbook/PR/App/3/1
The summary must convey concisely, in non-technical language and in an appropriate structure, the key information relevant to the securities which are the subject of the prospectus and, when read with the rest of the prospectus, must be an aid to investors considering whether to invest in the securities. Third party valuations are extremely useful in these circumstances as are industry research reports and revenue or business model analysis.
In addition to the required information, a professional can assist with converting Prospectus documents from other jurisdictions, where the order of the items does not coincide with the order of the information provided for in the schedules and building blocks according to which the prospectus is drawn up, the [FSA] may ask the issuer, the offeror or the person asking for the admission to trading on a regulated market to provide a cross reference list for the purpose of checking the prospectus before its approval. Such list shall identify the pages where each item can be found in the prospectus or where additions have been made to an existing prospectus to meet the requirements of the FSA.
For more information on building a UK prospectus document, prospectus for listing on a regulated market, for converting Frankfurt Stock Exchange listings to London Stock Exchange listings, or for simply raising capital you can contact email@example.com.
FSE Listings: Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is still possible for your firm!
Changes to recent rules for Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings:
Your firm that desires an FSE Listing needs to have a market capitalization of 750,000 euro which means the company has shares that have been issued to that amount based on assets and value paid for those shares
To qualify for FSE Listings your firm needs to have a 1 euro share price
If your firm didn’t apply for acceptance into the Frankfurt Entry Standard by July 1st 2012, then a prospectus will need to be written and prepared. With a prospectus, audited financials and a third party valuation of asset value is required.
If you are interested in listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, FSE Listings Inc has extensive investor relations programs available to currently listed firms trying to increase their trading volume and awareness.
An alternative to listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is listing on the London Standard Market, which ranges from 300-350k GBP. Some firms charge as low as 200k GBP for listing on the LSE.
If the London Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings are too cost prohibitive for listing, one could try using the Broker Dealer IFXBG Limited, who is a broker dealer that lists firms on the London Exchange “GXG Markets” which is one of the only true OTC markets within the UK.
If you are looking to go public or upgrade to a higher standard board, here are the contacts you need to know:
FSE Listings Inc: Info@fselistings.com (For upgrading your listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, preparing the prospectus for upgrading to Entry Standard listings on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, or Berlin Stock Exchange Listings.
We are now a registered broker dealer on the Danish and UK markets.
We can list firms in 3-6 weeks that qualify and supply financing of up to 5 million euro through the broker dealer and securitization firm.
We are actively looking for clients who are seeking to go public.
Costs range on the amount of capital required and structure of your firm. Contact us today!
We list companies on the:
Contact us today to go public with the leading European Listing firm. email@example.com
We have a debt free shell company for sale on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The company has financials available for building the prospectus and is deliverable in full.
The firm was a “hotel and resort” development, which has sense raised capital privately with no requirement of the public company.
– UK PLC
– Incorporate July 2011
– 227,228,310 shares issued at 0.10 par
– Market Maker payments up-to-date
– Active Market
– small outstanding balance with transfer agent that can be settled upon acquisition
Contact Us If Interested In Purchasing this shell firstname.lastname@example.org